ROLGEAR Multi-bit Screwdriver with 7 Power Bits
This ratcheting multi-bit driver is available with 7 single-ended bits power bits. The difference is that the bits can be easily chucked in electric impact drivers and three-jaw chucks, a real asset for the professionals. Infused with magnetic qualities, the bit-changing process is nearly drop-safe and the diametrically charged magnets in the handle will hold the bits well enough until they are picked and inserted into the holder.
The patented ratchet mechanism is the sparkler of the Rolgear driver. Smooth like butter, its forward and backward motions offer silent ratcheting while the locked position in the center allows it to be used for adjustment work.
- 7 bits made of S2 tool steel
- Slotted: 3/16, 1/4”
- Square: 1, 2, 3
- Phillips: 1, 2,
- Smooth and silent ratcheting
- Single-handed ratchet adjustments from forward, locked, and backward
- Ergonomic, cushion comfort handle
- Magnetic components for drop-safe bit changing
- Stainless steel bit adapter