ROLGEAR Multi-bit Screwdriver with 7 Double Ended Bits
The showstopper of the Rolgear line, the ratcheting multi-bit comes with 7 double-ended bits neatly tucked away in the ergonomic, cushion comfort handle. Infused with magnetic qualities, the bit changing process is almost completely drop-safe.
The patented ratchet mechanism is the sparkler of the Rolgear driver. Smooth like butter, its forward and backward motions offer silent ratcheting while the locked position in the center allows it to be used as a regular screwdriver.
- 7 double ended bits made of S2 tool steel
- Slotted: 3/16″, 1/4″
- Square: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Phillips: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Torx: 10, 15, 20, 25
- Smooth and silent ratcheting
- Single-handed ratchet adjustments from forward, locked, and backward
- Ergonomic, cushion comfort handle
- Magnetic components for drop-safe bit changing
- Stainless steel bit adapter